OUR VISIONLead philanthropic initiatives in order to promote and encourage outstanding patient care, leading edge research and excellence in education in the fight against cancer throughout the continuum of life, from paediatrics to geriatrics.
ABOUT USSituated in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Cedars Cancer Foundation has been leading the way in charitable donations for nearly fifty years. Cedars Cancer Foundation is a hospital-based charity whose mission is to support comprehensive cancer care for all cancer patients – pediatric, adolescent and young adult (AYA), adults and those in palliative care – who are being treated at the MUHC.
Cedars Cancer Foundation provides a range of free services and support programs to look after the minds, bodies and spirits of cancer patients.
Through the proceeds that Cedars Cancer Foundation raises through their fundraising events, as well as corporate and individual donations, major gifts, planned giving, special events and dedicated funds, we are able to:
- Support exceptional care – prevention, diagnosis and treatment, post treatment, supportive care and palliative care – for the youngest pediatric patients to adolescents and adults
- Purchase state-of-the-art equipment
- Fund patient-support programs such as Cedars CanSupport (www.cansupport.ca), The Cedars Breast Clinic, Psycho- Social Oncology and Survivorship Programs
- Build and sustain awareness of cancer-related issues
- Invest in cancer research, patient education and professional training