- One-Time Donation Your gift will help us preserve our excellent standard of comprehensive cancer care.
- In Memoriam Donation If you've lost a loved one, consider a commemorative donation in their memory.
- Honarary Donation Honour someone special by making a donation in their name.
- Corporate Donation MUHC cancer patients, health care professionals and programs benefit from corporate generosity and allow us to move forward in cancer care, research and education. Your company benefits from the public relations advantages of your association with our organization and its recognized effort in improving cancer-care in the Montreal community.
- Planned Gifts. another way to give! Ever thought of planning an immediate donation that will serve the CCI later? Whether you want to make a will donation, a life-insurance donation or other gift, our Planned Gifts program enables you to enjoy considerable tax benefits and have the satisfaction of supporting a cause that is dear to you.
The Annual Cedars Golf Tournament, the Annual Cedars raffle and various other special events help fund our cause.
Annual membership drive
Every year Cedars holds a membership drive to raise funds.
In Lieu of Flowers
Donations may be made in memory of a loved one.
Life Insurance Policies
Cedars can be named the owner and beneficiary of an insurance policy. Premiums are tax deductible.
Wills and Bequests
Cedars may be a beneficiary in one’s will.
Cedars offers endowments to ensure the perpetuity of its many efforts.
Many companies contribute faithfully during our Annual Capital Campaigns. Additionally, they have made pledges in support of our various fundraising drives as well as through sponsorship of events. The Edward J. Tabah Oncology Day Centre was the result of a capital campaign.