January 29, 2020
“Renoir en Rose” a gourmet fundraiser!
On January 22nd, top Montreal chefs came together with over 20 partners, and 150 individuals to recreate Renoir en Rose, a unique intimate event at the Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile’s Renoir restaurant.
The fundraising event raised over $90,000 for the Cedars Cancer Foundation and the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation.
This fundraiser was spearheaded by Sofitel's Executive Chef, Olivier Perret, who was touched by cancer himself. Chef Perret called on friends to participate in the preparation of this amazing five course fine dining meal.
Thank you to all the Chefs for this gastronomical feast:
- Cacao Barry, Nicolas Dutertre & Roland Del Monte (MOF)
- Consulat Général de France à Montréal, Anthony Esman
- H4C par Dany Bolduc
- La Table des Gourmets, Thierry & Maxime Rouyé
- Restaurant Manitoba, Simon Mathys
- Renoir, Olivier Perret & Clément Tilly
- Restaurant de l'ITHQ, Jonathan Lapierre & Stelio Perombelon
- Bar sur mesure, Alexis Taoufiq (MOF)
- Hof Kelsten, Jeffrey Finkelstein
A special thank you to Chef Olivier Perret and the incredible team of the Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile, the Azrieli Foundation, our wonderful Emcees Lolitta Dandoy and Marjorie Vallee, and to all the guests and sponsors who made this wonderful event a resounding success.