2022 FL Fuller Landau Cedars CanSupport Dragon Boat Race
The FL Fuller Landau Cedars CanSupport Dragon Boat Race will take place on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at the Promenade Pere-Marquette in Lachine (2105 Blvd St. Joseph, Lachine, QC, H8S 2N6) and all safety precautions will be followed. Not only is this Cedars signature event a highlight of our calendar, but it is also the primary fundraiser for Cedars CanSupport.
This event is crucial to help raise awareness and much needed funds for Cedars CanSupport, which has, and continues to provide, free psychological, emotional, practical and financial support to cancer patients and their families, one person at a time, for the past 30 years.
A big thank you to FL Fuller Landau, whose continued generosity and dedication to our cause has warmed our hearts and filled us with the utmost gratitude. We encourage you to fundraise and support cancer patients and their families who face challenges every day and appreciate your help during their cancer treatment journey. All funds raised support the Cedars CanSupport program which offers complimentary programs and services to improve the quality of life for cancer patients and their families.
WHY YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS
At a time when the world is looking for signs of hope, we offer a direct connection. We work together with our volunteers and sponsors as an inspired community, helping those in need. Your participation in our FL Fuller Landau Cedars CanSupport Dragon Boat Race puts you on the front line of support for people who are at their most vulnerable.
Cedars CanSupport offers:
· Covid-19 Humanitarian financial support for Pediatric and Adult Cancer Patients and their families
· Emotional Support: offered on a one-to-one basis as well as in groups
· Educational Services: access to up-to-date information, pamphlets and books in our resource center
· Complementary therapies: creative art therapy, meditation, yoga, massage and more
· Practical resources: free wigs, hats and turbans
· Reduced cost parking information
For information and inquiries, please contact Lina Jaugelis-Zatkovic at 514-656-6662 ext 228 or email@example.com.