To submit an activity:
All you have to do is complete and return the “Third-party fundraising event” form or phone the Foundation at 514 656-6662. A member of the Events division will then contact you to explain the following steps to take.Examples:
- The Valentine’s Dinner Dance organized by the Friends for the Cure
- The polo tournament organized by Polo for Cedars
- The gala and raffle organized by the Mamma Mia Women’s Association
- A spaghetti dinner?
- A dance-o-thon?
- A “Guinness” type competition?
- A happy hour cocktail?
- A health conference?
- A sponsored sports event?
- A show?
- Organizing a benefit event;
- Offering a percentage on the sale of a featured promotional product;
- Making a corporate donation;
- Becoming the sponsor of a Cedars event.