Spin Charity in Memory of Bruce Elliot
5 May 2019
Time of the event:
1 pm and 2 pm
Description of the activity:
On Sunday May 5th, we invite you to a Charity Spin class in Memory of Bruce Elliott.
All donations that are raised in this event will benefit the Cedars Cancer Foundation. A foundation that is very close to the Elliott family. This past month, we have lost an incredible individual to a long battle with Pancreatic Cancer. Bruce Elliott was quiet simply a hero, a man of courage and strength that put his family above everything. A true legend.
There will be two classes, 1pm and 2pm. Whether you’re a best friend or just want to support a great cause, everyone is welcome, the more the better!
If you would like to attend the Spinning Class:
Please fill out the Registration Form
Once registration is complete, please donate a minimum amount of $15.00 or more.
* A tax receipt will be issued for all donations of $18 or more either by email or mail.
If you can not attend but would still like to donate
We will also be holding a raffle at the event. Buy your tickets (cash only) at the event or if you can't make it to spin, you can also buy tickets.
Just get in contact with Michael Bellows at firstname.lastname@example.org
$5/ticket or $20 for 5 tickets.
Here are some prizes:
- 1 hour massage @ Gym St. Henri
- 1 Month Membership @ Gym St. Henri
- Awesome Gatorade Gift Basket
- Sweet Pair of Impact Tickets
- Cielo gift
- Arbonne Gift Basket
- 100$ Gift Card for Physical Park
- 50$ Gift Card for the Le Vieux Dublin Pub & Resto
- 50$ Gift Card for Place Vertu Mall
- 50$ Gift Card for Marche de l'ouest
- & More!
As spaces are limited, so please sign up!
A BIG Thank you to Gym St-Henri for all their support towards this event!
4330 St Jacques St
Montreal, QC H4C 1J6